Send your second hand kids clothes to Swish Little Kids and we'll pay you 30% - 50% of the resale value. You can use this to buy children's clothes from our website or can donate the money to charity if you're feeling extra generous!
Why swap your second hand kids clothes with us?
There are a few options available if you want to get rid of second hand children's clothes. Let's have a look at some of the options and the reasons why swapping your kids clothes with Swish Little Kids may be the best one for you.
- UK wide so there are loads of buyers.
- Well known site so it's likely your item will sell.
- Time consuming. You need to take photos, upload descriptions, answer questions about your items and post the items once they've sold.
- Items may sell for less than expected.
- You have to pay seller's fees.
- Buyers may be put off by postage costs.
- You may have to deal with complaints about items.
Swap your second hand kids clothes with Swish Little Kids and we'll do all the hard work for you. We'll take all the photos, write descriptions and handle the postage - taking the stress out of selling your children’s clothes.
Nearly new/ jumble sales
Nearly new sale pros
- Popular events so you can get rid of all your items in one day.
- It's a fun day out!
Nearly new sale cons
- Not available in all areas.
- Customers are looking for real bargains so you may not make as much £££ as you would like.
- It costs to hire a table.
- It's time consuming pricing all the items and spending the day at the sale.
It's really quick and easy to swap your second hand kids clothes with Swish Little Kids. We take all the hassle out of getting rid of old children's clothes. All you need to do is request a Swish Little Swap Bag, fill it with your items and send it in to us. We'll then sort your items and pay you a fair price in credit to use on our site - simple!
Hand me downs
- Helps out your friends & family.
- Quick and easy.
- It's not always easy giving away clothes that you've spent a small fortune on!
- Not everyone has someone to hand clothes down to.
- You don't get anything in return (apart from gratitude which is actually really great!).
Hand me downs are great. They give kids clothes a new lease of life and keep them out of landfill. The only downside is that you don't get any money in return to buy new clobber for your kids. Swap your clothes with Swish Little Kids and we'll add credit to your account that you can spend on our site.
Donate to charity
- Quick & easy.
- You are doing a good deed.
- You don't get anything in return (giving to charity does make you feel great though!).
- Your clothes may not sell for very much. Many charity shops don't have space for lots of kids clothes so they sell them as rags for as little as 30p per kilo. That's shocking!
Send your second hand children’s clothes to Swish Little Kids and we'll pay you between 30% and 50% of the value we sell them for. You could donate this to a charity of your choice which will mean more money for them!
Why would you do that? That's a terrible idea!
Roughly 350 thousand tonnes of clothing, that’s £140 million worth of clothing, ends up in UK landfill every year. Swish Little Kid's was created to try to prevent this.
Swapping your second hand kids clothes with Swish Little Kids is just as easy as chucking them away but you'll feel miles better for it! Order a Swish Little Swap Bag, fill it with second hand children’s clothes, send it to us and we'll do the rest. We'll even give you some credit to spend on our lovely website. Or you could donate what you make to charity if you really want to cash in on karma points!
Order a Swish Little Swap Bag now and send us your second hand kid's clothes!